Unlocked LINKSYS SPA3000 VOIP PSTN Phone Adapter with FXS + FXO Port
- The SPA-3000 continues to deliver on Sipura Technology mission to provide market leading, best-in-class VoIP end points providing freedom and opportunity to service providers and end users. The SPA-3000 features VoIP adapter functionality found in the SPA-2000 and SPA-1000/1 with the additional benefit of an integral connection for legacy telephone network hop-on, hop-off applications. SPA-3000 users will be able to leverage their broadband phone service connections more than ever by automatically routing local calls from cell phones and land lines to a VoIP service provider and vice versa. A typical user calling from a land line or mobile phone will be able to reduce and even eliminate international and long distance telephone charges by first calling their SPA-3000 via a local phone number or by using a telephone connected directly to the unit. The advanced authentication and call routing intelligence programmed into the SPA-3000 will connect the caller via the Internet to the far end destination with security and ease. Using the SPA-3000 at the far end, calls can be answered immediately or further processed as a local call to any legacy land line or mobile phone allowed by the SPA-3000 dial plan.
- **SPA-3000 Telephony Features:
- 1) VoIP to PSTN (USA) Service Call Origination and Termination
- 2) PSTN (USA) to VoIP Service Call Origination and Termination
- 3) Single or Dual Stage Dialing